UCO has temporarily shifted most in-person classes to synchronous virtual delivery through Jan. 31. Campus facilities and services will remain open and offer in-person and virtual options. COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff who are directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage.
Alireza Aghaey, Ph.D.
Alireza Aghaey, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of management and entrepreneurship with research interests mainly in entrepreneurial decision-making and corporate entrepreneurship. He also has seven years of work experience in the telecom industry where he served as the technical manager and the strategy advisor of an entrepreneurial company.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Entrepreneurship, University of Louisville
- M.B.A, (Strategy), University of Economic Sciences
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology
- Entrepreneurial Creativity and Innovation
- Entrepreneurs: Startup Now
- New Venture Marketing
- Small Business Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- Management Advisory Board Committee, University of Central Oklahoma
- Management Scholarship Committee, University of Central Oklahoma
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.