UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
Yang Lu, Ph.D.
This is Yang (Jack) Lu. I am an Assistant Professor of ISOM, Business School, UCO.
- Business Analytics
- Spreadsheet Modeling
- Management Information Systems
- Enterprise Data Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Independent Study
Education and Certifications
Old Dominion University (U.S.A., 2015-2020)
PhD: Management Information Systems & Decision Sciences
The University of Manchester (U.K., 2004-2005)
MSc: Economics and Statistics
Jilin University (P.R. CHINA, 2000-2004)
BA: International Trade & Economics
- University of Central Oklahoma
Assistant Professor, ISOM, School of Business
August 2020 –
- College of Charleston
Visiting Assistant Professor, School of Business
August 2018 – May 2020
- ODUOnline International, ODU
Data Analyst (Part-Time)
August 2015 - August 2018
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
- Lu, Y., Zheng, X. R., Li, L. & Xu, Li D. (2019). Pricing the cloud: a QoS-based auction approach. Enterprise Information Systems, 14 (3), pp. 334-351. DOI: 10.1080/17517575.2019.1669827. (2019 Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List A ranking)
- Lu, Y. & Xu, Li D. (2018). Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity research: a review of current research topics. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 6(2), pp. 2103-2115. (2018 Impact Factor 9.515; Computer Science/Information Systems Category, ranked 3 of 155, Q1; Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Category, ranked 8 of 266, Q1)
- Lu, Y. (2017). Industry 4.0: a survey on technologies, applications and open research issues. Journal of Industrial Information Integration, 6, pp. 1-10. (This paper was recognized as one Essential Science Indicators (ESI) paper. As of November /December 2019, this highly cited paper received enough citations to place it in the top 1% of the academic field of Engineering and Information Systems based on a highly cited threshold for the field and publication year.)
- Lu, Y. (2019). The blockchain: state-of-the-art and research challenges. Journal of Industrial Information Integration, 15, pp. 80-90. DOI.org/10.1016/j.jii.2019.04.00. (SCI indexing, Elsevier 2019 CiteScore 14.7. One of the top journals in the category of Information Systems and Management, 1/119.)
- Lu, Y. (2019). Artificial intelligence: a survey on evolution, models, applications and the future trends. Journal of Management Analytics, 6(1), pp. 1-29.
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.