Hong Sung, Ph.D.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D. in Electrical (Computer) Engineering, University of Arizona, 1994
- M.S. in Computer Engineering, University of Southwestern Louisiana (now University of Louisiana, Lafayette), 1990
- B.S. in Electronics Engineering, Seoul National University, South Korea, 1984
- 2009-present, Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- 2005-09, Associate Professor and Chairperson, Department of Computer Science, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- 2000-05, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma
- 1999-2000, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoima
- 1997-99, Senior Staff Engineer, Pacific Numerix (now Ansoft), Scottsdale, Arizona
- 1995-97, Lecturer, Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, Choonchun, South Korea
- 1984-91, Member of Technical Staff, ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute), Daejun, South Korea
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.