Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
Students, help Move the Needle on COVID-19 vaccinations.
Abbie Lambert, Ph.D.
Lambert, Ph.D., is an accomplished human resources leader with a record of success driving organizational performance through people initiatives. She has cultivated valuable experience in distinct management environments including providing human resources to corporate employees, restaurant/retail operators and crew members and franchise owners. Since she transitioned to academia full time in 2018, Lambert has continued to work as an HR consultant predominantly in the service sector. In academia, Lambert strives to help the next generation of human resource and business professionals reach their career goals. Her areas of research include engagement, burnout and managerial coaching.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Human Resource Development, University of Texas at Tyler
- M.B.A., Organizational Leadership and Development, Oklahoma Christian University
- B.B.A., Human Resource Management, University of Central Oklahoma
- MGMT 3103, Principles of Management
- MGMT 3133, Business Ethics
- MGMT 3313, Human Resource Management
- MGMT 4513, Strategic Compensation Systems
- MGMT 4623, The Art of Leadership
- MBA 5512, Strategic HR Management
- MBA 5572, Business Ethics and Sustainability
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.