Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Abbie Lambert, Ph.D.
Dr. Abbie Lambert is the EDU-Innovator teaching management courses. She has worked for more than 10 years in human resources in the private sector. Through her work experience, she has had the opportunity to support corporate-based employees, front-line restaurant teams, and franchisees. Her research interests include employee engagement and employee burnout, particularly in the quick service restaurant industry.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Human Resource Development, University of Texas at Tyler
- M.B.A., Organizational Leadership and Development, Oklahoma Christian University
- B.B.A., Human Resource Management, University of Central Oklahoma
- MGMT 3103, Principles of Management
- MGMT 3133, Business Ethics
- MGMT 3313, Human Resource Management
- MGMT 4513, Strategic Compensation Systems
- MGMT 4623, The Art of Leadership
- MBA 5512, Strategic HR Management
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.