Gang Qian, Ph.D.
University of Central Oklahoma
firstname.lastname@example.org (405) 974-5716 Computer Science MCS 117B , Box 128
Gang Qian, Ph.D., is a professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Central Oklahoma. He earned a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at the Michigan State University in 2004.
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
- Multi-dimensional indexing techniques and access methods
- Database techniques for Bioinformatics
- Multimedia databases
- Information retrieval for text and document databases
- Machine learning and data mining
- Computer science education
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.