Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Visiting Instruct (Temp)
Patty Blevins has over 14 years of IT experience in the oil and gas industry. She worked for a Fortune 500 company holding various leadership roles within the IT department. She had numerous responsibilities during her time there including oversight over the help desk, audio visual, print management, communications and Super Users. She also held a vital position on their SAP implementation program.
- BADM 1103 Introduction to Business
- ISOM 2012 Personal Computer Productivity
- ISOM 3263 Management Information Systems
- ISOM 3363 Business Problem Solving with Software
- MSBA 5112 Spreadsheet Modeling
Education and Certifications
- MBA, Southern Nazarene University
- B.B.A., University of Central Oklahoma
Honors and Awards
- UCO 21st Century Pedagogy Institute, New Teacher-Scholar (2017)
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.