Samuel Lawrence, Ph.D.
Sam Lawrence serves as a professor in the Department of Mass Communication.
- MCOM 4403: Interviewing and Career Management Strategies
- MCOM 2153: Introduction to Organizational Communication
- MCOM 2623: Communication Theory
- MCOM 1113: Fundamentals of Speech
Education and Certifications
- Doctor of Philosophy in Communication Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Arts in Speech Communication, Auburn University
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Central Florida
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
Lawrence, S. G. (2015). Waking up audiences: Lessons in rhetorical devices. Communication Teacher, 29(4), 212-218. doi:10.1080/17404622.2015.1058965
Lawrence, S. G. (2015). Engaging audiences through rhetorical devices. Communication Currents, 10(5), 1-2. doi:10.1080/17404622.2015.1058965
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.