Linda Rittner, Ph.D.
Contemporary Learning Sciences (undergraduate)
Advanced Contemporary Learning Sciences
Foundations of Educational Research
Foundations of Gifted Education
Curriculum Strategies_Gifted Education
Identification and Assessment_Gifted Education
Leadership and Communication_Gifted Education
Education and Certifications
Ph.D, University of Northern Colorado, 2009.
Major: Educational Psychology - Cognition and Learning
- Supporting Areas of Emphasis: Measurement (IRT) and Gifted and Talented Education
- Dissertation Title: The Children's Inferential Thinking Modifiability Test as a Tool for the Identification of Second Grade Gifted Hispanic Learners
- ABD – Gifted Education
- ABD - Statistics and Research Methods
MA, University of Northern Colorado, 2005
Major: Educational Psychology (Cognition Emphasis)
- Supporting Areas of Emphasis: Measurement
- Pediatric Condition Falsification in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Identification and measurement strategies for multicultural, overlooked, high ability learners.
- Gamification of the classroom related to achievement.
- PD for gifted education programs – Javits Grant (consultant).
- Professional Learning for education professionals in gifted education.
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.