Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Tephillah Jeyaraj-Powell, Ph.D.
- Psychological Statistics (PSY 2753)
- Biological Psychology (PSY 3903)
- Comparative Psychology (PSY 4553)
- Behavioral Neuroscience (PSY 5783)
- Psychopharmacology (5333)
Intersessions & Independent Studies
- The Science of Decision Making (PSY 4960, 5960)
- IS: Behavioral Genetics (PSY 4930, 5930)
- IS: Social Neuroscience (PSY 5930)
Education and Certifications
2011, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
(Specialization: Animal Behavior, Neuroscience)
2003, University of Mysore, India
(Specialization: Animal Behavior)
B.A. Social Sciences
2001, Lady Doak College, India
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.