UCO has temporarily shifted most in-person classes to synchronous virtual delivery through Jan. 31. Campus facilities and services will remain open and offer in-person and virtual options. COVID-19 protocols remain in place. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff who are directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage.
Tephillah Jeyaraj-Powell, Ph.D.
- Psychological Statistics (PSY 2753)
- Biological Psychology (PSY 3903)
- Comparative Psychology (PSY 4553)
- Behavioral Neuroscience (PSY 5783)
- Psychopharmacology (5333)
Intersessions & Independent Studies
- The Science of Decision Making (PSY 4960, 5960)
- IS: Behavioral Genetics (PSY 4930, 5930)
- IS: Social Neuroscience (PSY 5930)
- IS: Introduction to Psychophysiology (PSY 5930)
Education and Certifications
(2011, University of Georgia, Athens, GA)
(2003, University of Mysore, India)
B.A. Social Sciences
(2001, Lady Doak College, India)
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.