Jaime Burns, Ph.D.
Interim School Director/Professor
Education and Certifications
Ph.D. 2006. Sociology, Oklahoma State University
M.S. 2002. Sociology, Oklahoma State University
B.A. 1999. Sociology & History, Ouachita Baptist University
- Administration of Correctional Institutions
- Community-Based Corrections
- Critical Issues in Corrections
- Inside-Out Prison Exchange Program
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Mental Health in Criminal Justice
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.