RN to B.S. Track- Clinical Coordinator
Traditional Nursing Program, B.S.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing - Course Coordinator
- Service Learning
Education and Certifications
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified, March 2022
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Maryville University, St. Louis, December 2021
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program, Maryville University, St. Louis, December 2021
- Master of Science in Nursing Education, Oklahoma Baptist University, December 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Regis University, Denver, Colorado, May 1994
Dr. Elderton's overall teaching philosophy is founded on the belief that nursing is both an art and a science. Her goal is to collaborate with students to help them excel in learning content and compassionate application to nursing practice.
- Enjoying family and friends as each day is an adventure.
- Yoga, jogging and being outside.
- Creative writing
- Mission centered travel
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.