The UCO campus is closed Friday, July 3, in observance of the Fourth of July. Operations will resume Monday, July 6.
Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
KT King is a world traveler, hamburger connoisseur and photojournalist. KT has been photographing everything UCO since arriving on campus in December 2014, following graduation from Oklahoma State University and internships at The Tulsa World and The Oklahoman. KT's primary focus at UCO is documenting campus and student life through photojournalism.
When he isn't photographing UCO sports, modern dance in Mitchell Hall or roaming campus with the largest lens you've seen this week, KT enjoys being terrible at PC gaming, listening to Carly Rae Jepson and eating walking tacos while watching stock cars at a local dirt track.
University of Central Oklahoma
- Staff Photographer, December 2014 - Present
- Three-time Photojournalism Intern
- 2012 Photojournalism Intern
- Multi-year Photo Editor
- Creator of O'Colly Weekend, an innovative student newspaper entertainment tabloid.
- Web and Social Media Director
Education and Certifications
Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Art in University Studies with Emphasis in:
- Political Science
Professional and Community Involvement
- University Photographers' Association of America
- National Press Photographers Assocation
- Oklahoma College Public Relations Association
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.