The UCO campus is closed Friday, July 3, in observance of the Fourth of July. Operations will resume Monday, July 6.
Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Tyler Cook, Ph.D.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D. in Statistics, University of Missouri, 2009 - 2015
- B.S. in Mathematics and Statistics, University of Missouri, 2004 - 2009
- Stat 2103 - Introduction to Statistics for the Sciences
- Stat 2113 - Statistical Methods
- Stat 4113/5113 - Mathematical Statistics 1
- Stat 4123/5123 - Mathematical Statistics 2
- Stat 4253/5263 - Computer Applications in Statistics
- Stat 4910/5910 - Data Mining and Machine Learning
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.