UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others. Students, faculty and staff directly exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 should fill out UCO's COVID-19 Self-Reporting form. To learn more about current operations, view the university's coronavirus webpage. View a list of UCO's virtual services.
Tyler Cook, Ph.D.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D. in Statistics, University of Missouri, 2009 - 2015
- B.S. in Mathematics and Statistics, University of Missouri, 2004 - 2009
- Stat 2103 - Introduction to Statistics for the Sciences
- Stat 2113 - Statistical Methods
- Stat 4113/5113 - Mathematical Statistics 1
- Stat 4123/5123 - Mathematical Statistics 2
- Stat 4253/5263 - Computer Applications in Statistics
- Stat 4910/5910 - Data Mining and Machine Learning
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.