UCO COVID-19 protocols remain in place for the spring 2021 semester. Masks are required on campus when around others.
Important resources: COVID-19 Testing | Report Exposure/Positive Test | On-Campus Vaccine Clinic | COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Reporting | Virtual services | COVID-19 website
Stephanie Jones, Ph.D.
Education and Certifications
Texas A&M University
Ph.D. Chemistry 2014
Wayland Baptist University
B.S. Chemistry 2009
B.S. Biology 2009
Spring and Fall:
- CHEM 2014 & 2014L Quantitative Chemical Analysis and Lab
- CHEM 1014 & 1014L Introductory Chemistry & Lab
- CHEM 1103 General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1112 General Chemistry I Lab
- CHEM 1223 General Chemistry II
- CHEM 1232 General Chemistry II Lab
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.