Terry Williams, Ph.D.
- On-campus Hours – 2-4:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2-5:30 p.m. Wednesday, No appointment necessary
- Virtual Appointments – M-F When Available – Appointment Required, Log into Office 365 using your UCO credentials before going to link – https://tinyurl.com/y599vagw
Therese Williams, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of information systems and operations management (ISOM) for the College of Business at the University of Central Oklahoma. She worked in the IT industry for more than 30 years before returning to school, earning a doctorate and becoming an academic. Her experiences include working with computer hardware and software manufacturers, software development, IT management and business consulting. More information is available at https://tlwilliams.me.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Computer and Information Science, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- MBA, Marketing, University of Memphis
- B.S., Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Memphis
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of Oklahoma InfraGard Member Alliance
- Member of ISACA and serve on Board of Directors
- Serve as Treasurer on Board of Directors for Fiber Artists of Oklahoma
- ISOM 3323 - Business Analytics
- MSBA 5113 - Spreadsheet Modeling
- MSBA 5223 - Database Foundations
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.