Terry Williams, Ph.D.
- Virtual appointments: Monday-Friday, when available—Appointment required, http://bit.ly/DrTLWilliams
- In-person/on-campus hours: 1-6 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 1-5 p.m., Friday; when available—appointment required, http://bit.ly/DrTLWilliams
- In-person, no appointment required but available, 4-5 p.m., Tuesday, exceptions will be posted on D2L.
Therese Williams, Ph.D., is an associate professor of information systems and operations management (ISOM) for the College of Business at the University of Central Oklahoma and is currently the department chair. She worked in the IT industry for more than 30 years before returning to school, earning a doctorate and becoming an academic. Her experiences include working with computer hardware and software manufacturers, software development, IT management and business consulting. More information is available at https://tlwilliams.me.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Computer and Information Science, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- MBA, Marketing, University of Memphis
- B.S., Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Memphis
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
My research is currently centered on students' perceptions of online learning as it occurred during COVID.
- ISOM 3323 - Business Analytics
- MSBA 5113 - Introduction to Business Analytics
- MSBA 5223 - Database Foundations
- MSBA 5233 - Enterprise Data Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of Oklahoma InfraGard Member Alliance
- Member of Fiber Artists of Oklahoma
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.