Consistent with revised CDC guidance, vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals are recommended to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces where COVID-19 virus transmission is considered substantial or high.
Students, help Move the Needle on COVID-19 vaccinations.
Ho-Chang Chae, Ph.D.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Business Computer Information Systems, University of North Texas
- M.S., Information Technologies, University of North Texas
- B.S., Chemistry, Hanyang University, South Korea
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
Refereed Journal Articles
- Chae, H.-C., Koh, C. E., Jeon, M. (2020). Can Cognitive Style Predict Adoption of an Emerging Technology? An Empirical Study of Cognitive Style and Its Influence on the Perception of a New Technology. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, 16(1).
- Chae, H.-C., Koh, C., Park, K. O. (2018). IT Capability and Firm Performance: Role of Industry. Information and Management, 55(5), 525-546.
- Park, K. O., Chae, H.-C. (2016). Multilateral Research on Performance of Supply Chain Management. Korea Logistics Review, 26(1), 63-72.
- Chae, H.-C., Koh, C. E., Prybutok, V. (2014). Information Technology Capability and Firm Performance: Contradictory Findings and Their Possible Causes. MIS Quarterly, 38(1), 305-326.
- Chae, H.-C. (2019).First Mover (Dis)advantages in IT Investment in the Digital Age: Empirical Study of Mobile Banking. 2019 ICIS.
- Chae, H.-C. (2019). How Will Individual Streaming Platforms Disrupt the Entertainment Industry? Examination of Mukbang Phenomenon through Lenses of Long Tail, Parasocial Relationship, Social Identity Theory. 2019 KrAIS Research Workshop.
- Chae, H.-C. (2018). First-Mover (Dis)Advantages of Investment in Innovative IT Applications: Lesson from ERP Adoption. 2018 AMCIS.
- David, B., Chae, H.-C. (2016). The Impact of ERP Assimilation, Process Agility and Business Intelligence Maturity on Innovation Performance. 2016 AMCIS.
- Chae, H.-C. (2014). First Mover Advantages of Enterprise Systems Investment: The Role of Industry. 2014 DSI.
- Chae, H.-C. (2006). IT-Driven Value Innovation,.2006 DSI.
- Chae, H.C. Koh, C.E., Spence W. (2006). The Examination of Relationship between Individuals’ Cognitive Styles and Their Perception of Usefulness of IT, 2006 AMCIS.
- Koh, C.E., Chae, H.C. (2006). RFID and Business Strategy, RFID Academic Convocation, RFID Journal & MIT Auto-ID Labs.
- Chae, H.-C., Lalwani, B., Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences(HICSS), "How Will Sharing Emotion Disrupt the Media Industry? Lesson from Mukbang and AfreecaTV," MIS Quarterly Executive Workshop on the Sharing Economy, Kailua, HI. (January 4, 2017).
- Koh, C. E., Chae, H.-C. , Jeon, M., International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), "IT Capability and Firm Performance: Does Firm Size Matter?," LG CNS/KrAIS Research Workshop, Fort Worth, TX. (December 16, 2015).
- Chae, H.-C., "The Impact of ERP Assimilation, Process Agility, Business Intelligence Maturity on Innovation Performance," University of Central Oklahoma, $12,050.00. (August 1, 2019 - June 15, 2020).
- Chae, H.-C. (Principal), "First-Mover (Dis)Advantages of Investment in Enterprise Systems: A Longitudinal Study of ERP, SCM, and CRM Implementations," Sponsored by University of Central Oklahoma, University of Central Oklahoma, $15,269.00. (August 1, 2018 - July 31, 2019).
Honors and Awards
- 2017 Emerald Citations of Excellence, Emerald Group Publishing. (August 2017).
- Excellence in Research Award, Gary E. West College of Business, West Liberty University. (April 2013).
University of Central Oklahoma
- ISOM 3323, Business Analytics, 6 courses.
- MSBA 5302, Programming for Analytics, 4 course.
- MSBA 5314, Applied Analytics, 3 course.
- MSBA 5406, Advanced Applied Analytics, 2 course.
- MSBA 5411, Managing Analytics, 2 course.
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- BCIS 6322 Analysis, Modeling and Design
- BCIS 6335 Emerging Technologies and Issues
- BCIS 6350 Project and Change Management
- BADM 6235 Business Process Management I
- BADM 6305 Seminar in Information Systems Research
West Liberty University
- BIS 483 Database Design/SQL
- BIS 480 MIS Reporting Techniques (Business Intelligence)
- BIS 460 Management Information Systems
- BIS 371 Advanced Visual Basic
- CIS 471 Advanced Computer Applications
- CIS 271 Practical Computer Applications
- CIS 270 Introduction to Computer Systems
- ACC 400 Accounting Information Systems
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.