Campus buildings reopened to the public effective July 1. Services are available virtually or by appointment only. Visitors should reach out to individual departments regarding appointments. Masks and social distancing are required while on campus. To learn more about current operations, view the university's summer reopening plan.
Kate is currently the Development and Communications Coordinator for the College of Liberal Arts. She serves as a liaison for the Dean's Office, creates a monthly newsletter, helps plan and promote events, designs graphics, keeps social media active, and coordinates scholarships.
- Work at multiple advertising agencies in charge of social media, reputation management, and copywriting
- Two years as a Branding, Marketing, and Communication Manager for a small business
- Over two years in television news broadcasting
- Background in event planning
Education and Certifications
- East Central University, Bachelor of Science - Mass Communication (Ad, PR)
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society Member
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Pop culture
- Vintage everything
- Her four cats; Blanche, Frankie, Scout, and Beanz
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.