Eric Conchola, Ph.D.
- PHED 3333 (Fall 2019 - Fall 2021, Fall 2023) - Mechanical Principles and Analysis of Movement
- PHED 3503 (SP 2020, Fall 2022 - Present) - Exercise Physiology
- KINS 3713 (SP 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) - Research and Evaluation
- KINS 4263 (Fall 2019 - Present) - Performance Training Concepts
- KINS 4910 (SU 2021) - Health Fitness Specialist Prep
- KINS 5403 (FA 2019, FA 2020, SP 2022) - Biomechanic Basis of Human Movement
- KINS 5423 (FA 2021) - Strength Development and Training Method
Originally from Austin, Texas, Eric Conchola, Ph.D., attained his bachelor's degree in sports and exercise sciences from West Texas A&M University and received his master's and doctorate degree from Oklahoma State University in applied exercise science and health, leisure and human performance.
Education and Certifications
- B.S. - Sports and Exercise Sciences, West Texas A&M University
- M.S. - Applied Exercise Science, Oklahoma State University
- Ph.D. - Health, Leisure and Human Performance, Oklahoma State University
- NSCA - CSCS
- NASM - PES
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.